Posts Tagged ‘Which Flowers Are Poisonous?’
Whether you are planting them in your yard or sending them in a bouquet to a friend, flowers are meant to convey beauty and evoke a positive reaction. Unfortunately, looks can be deceiving, even with flowers. There are several common flower varieties that are poisonous if ingested or even touched.
While you certainly don’t plan on eating your flowers, it is important to know when to keep curious children and pets out of harm’s way. From diarrhea and vomiting to organ failure and even death, toxic blooms are something you should know about. Here are some well-known flowers that need to be looked at instead of nibbled on: continue reading